FAQs 1. What kind of training do your stylists receive?
Education is a high priority at our salon. We have ongoing classes, and our stylists are required to attend hair shows to bring back the latest trends for you.
2. How far in advance should I make an appointment?
It depends on the service provider and the day and time you would like to come in. Evening and Saturday appointments get filled the fastest. We recommend pre-booking your next appointment at check-out before leaving the salon.
3. How do I book an appointment?
Please call Mirror Mirror to make all of your appointments and be sure to have credit card available to reserve your appointment. We require a $25 deposit for services that take more than 2 hours such as Weaves, Extensions, or Braids.
4. What do I do if I need to cancel my appointment?
We realize things happen, if at all possible please give us at least a 24 hrs. notice, so that someone else will have the opportunity to take your time slot.
5. Can I cancel my appointment online?
No, not at this time, you must call 706 653-6926 to cancel appointment.
6. What forms of payment are accepted?
Mirror Mirror accepts Master Card and Visa in addition to cash.
7. How much do I tip?
Tipping is never required but always appreciated. Like restaurant, 10% to 20% is the norm.
8. Can I add the tip on my credit card?
Yes, you can add it to your credit card or give cash directly to the service provider. Mirror Mirror provides tip envelopes at the front desks you can leave it with guest relations who will see that your service provider receives it.
9. Can I visit another stylist in the salon?
Yes, we encourage you to do so. We want you to trust and believe in our salon systems. If you would like to visit another stylist we WELCOME you to "chair-hop" in our salon.
10. Do you sell or share information on my client file with others? No, your information is kept private and is never shared with anyone outside the salon.